Vegan Vegetable Soup

Vegan Vegetable Soup

Vegan Vegetable Soup


The great thing about this vegan vegetable soup is that it can be made fresh all year, depending on what veggies are in season.


Aside from vegan tomato basil, this hearty vegetable soup is one of my all-time faves. Spring, Winter, Summer — I'll take it any time of the year. I've had several variations of this dining out, but never found the perfect broth to veggie ratio. So, in my attempts to create this soup I've so deliciously imagined up, I decided to stray from recipes, add my favorite veggies, and make it my own.

See the recipe when you


Recipe: I sauteed onions, garlic, celery, and carrots.

I added veggie broth and brought it to a boil.

Once it was boiling, I added broccoli and potatoes.

Brought that to a boil and then let it simmer until potatoes and broccoli were tender.

In the meantime I was roasting cherry tomatoes in the oven.

Right before serving, I added roasted tomatoes, basil, oregano, and rosemary.

Absolutely delicious!


source:https://www.popsugar.com

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search